Thursday 31 January 2019

Kaash’s Catch-Up Ahead of March 30th Showdown

Kaas Buttery Catch-Up with Intuboxing Paul Humphreys

By Paul Humphreys   - @intuboxing

In a new feature, we aim to catch up with young prospects as they begin there journey into the professional ranks, first off we spoke to hot stoke prospect former National amateur champion Kaash Buttery.

A 5-0 young sensation on the hunt for titles trained and managed by Stoke boxing legend Scott Lawton Kaash aims to better scotts achievements and write his name in local history and beyond.

Intuboxing 

What first got you into boxing

K.B

I first started boxing because I used to box as a 7-year-old & stopped due to football commitments and started back through wanting a better body.

Intuboxing 

Hardest opponent so far am or pro

K.B

Johnny Dunne was probably my toughest boxing match so far I had only had 13 fights at the time and hadn’t matured at all and he was a top level national champion & I lost in a close fight but what a tough fight it was.



Intuboxing 

Biggest achievement so far

K.B

Making my dream come true after 4 unsuccessful attempts I finally won the National amateur championships after fighting 7 times in 6 weeks against 3 national champions and an Ireland international who was 1 year older.

Intuboxing

Favorite fighter 

 K.B

I have too many to list I love the likes of Spence Khan brook Pacquiao May weather fury Joshua Charlie’s Edwards sunny Edwards Campbell ... the list goes on seriously I’m a huge boxing fan so have many boxers I love watching.

Intuboxing 

Favorite meal


K.B

Shepard’s pie/curry goat / Chips chips chips chips????.

Intuboxing

The ideal opponent this year

K.B

I’m just taking a fight at a time and when I’ve got March 30th out the way I’m looking to box anyone that’s in my way of the Midlands title I won’t single one person out as I have no right to do that atm I just want titles and am on my own journey and on the hunt .

Intuboxing 

Message to your fans 

K.B

Huge Thank you to my fans my friends family & sponsors without you guys non of this would be possible at all , the support the lads show me is unreal and Of course my coaches they get me in the shape I have to be in to get these fights and to get them wins so Thankyou guys bring on March 30th & big nights ahead after this ... ???????? Read More: Latest Boxing News in UK.

Thanks, Kaash and good luck with your career 

Paul Humphreys Intuboxing 

No comments:

Post a Comment